Breaking Trai likely to stick to 6 paise/minute IUC rate for some more time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jio should compensate us for incoming minutes received from other operators. that would be fair play.
Read the graph in below article. They are in profit and still dont want to pay iuc charges when there revenue share is increasing all the times in comparison to iuc paid. Rs.13500cr iuc is for all the the years in mkt.
Jio hasn’t exactly raised tariffs, it has raised the ante on IUC debate

Jio should compensate us for incoming minutes received from other operators. that would be fair play.
Read the graph in below article. They are in profit and still dont want to pay iuc charges when there revenue share is increasing all the times in comparison to iuc paid. Rs.13500cr iuc is for all the the years in mkt.
Jio hasn’t exactly raised tariffs, it has raised the ante on IUC debate
So looks like they're misleading customers with wrong and high figures. They are also putting the blame on TRAI. They should remember if TRAI weren't supporting Jio, they won't be a top player now.

So looks like they're misleading customers with wrong and high figures. They are also putting the blame on TRAI. They should remember if TRAI weren't supporting Jio, they won't be a top player now.
Same Networks which asks 999 for Life Time validity for incoming from users has gone out of the same Last year. How can we believe these networks. At present there networks provide unlimited calls(Even though there is hidden T&C). These operators(Including JIO and BSNL) promises can be written only in water.
Only best part is the people who recharged with 365 days plan will enjoy unlimited calls until the validity. Others(Including me) need to wait for this drama to end.

I think their planning for customer to buy that 4G phone for 699 and all to convert to jio family. Then there be no 2g and 3g phone if everybody convert to 4G. And other will shutdown their business. If all moved to jio and they will make their own rates. And, they blame on trai it a trick to escape.:cf2:

I think their planning for customer to buy that 4G phone for 699 and all to convert to jio family. Then there be no 2g and 3g phone if everybody convert to 4G. And other will shutdown their business. If all moved to jio and they will make their own rates. And, they blame on trai it a trick to escape.:cf2:
Why all will shift to Jio phone? There is no 4G coverage in interior places, which BSNL covers!

This has now made jio on one side and others on other side. Now can airtel and others give FREE unlimited calls for next two years and counter JIO. Hmmmm this is turning out to be a game of chess now.

Same Networks which asks 999 for Life Time validity for incoming from users has gone out of the same Last year. How can we believe these networks. At present there networks provide unlimited calls(Even though there is hidden T&C). These operators(Including JIO and BSNL) promises can be written only in water.
Only best part is the people who recharged with 365 days plan will enjoy unlimited calls until the validity. Others(Including me) need to wait for this drama to end.
But I would blame it again on Jio only. They forced other operators to remove lifetime validity. Everyone cannot go bankrupt just like aircel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock