Breaking Trai likely to stick to 6 paise/minute IUC rate for some more time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop supporting any company blindly.
Blind supporters are the worst. I am facing inconvenience I make a post about it. Yet, blind supporters enjoying bashing me about it as they have emotional attachment to particular brands.

TRAI shall think in a better way like NCF on all active sims instead of ICU (old thing). Then no more financial stress on telecom companies.

But blind hate also is bad at sand time and blind complaining makes others feel suspicious
If one is paying to spreading blind hate by paying for the service. One desperately needs to find better financial planning and hobbies in life.

No body support any company blindly ..ppl only support the company which gives them Quality n affordable services...
Before JIO ppl like Me who didn't have Broadband connection at House..had to Pay 650 to 700 per month just fr 3GB internet... even though It was not at all affordable for me as a middle class person...But bcz there was no any option for me..had to spend more then 600 rs just for 3GB internet.... some ppl might don't understand the pain of customers with Tight budget who had to spend average 1000 rs for Mobile calls + internet service per month for many years before jio entry ...

No body support any company blindly ..ppl only support the company which gives them Quality n affordable services...
Before JIO ppl like Me who didn't have Broadband connection at House..had to Pay 650 to 700 per month just fr 3GB internet... even though It was not at all affordable for me as a middle class person...But bcz there was no any option for me..had to spend more then 600 rs just for 3GB internet.... some ppl might don't understand the pain of customers with Tight budget who had to spend average 1000 rs for Mobile calls + internet service per month for many years before jio entry ...
Back then we didn't complaint as the services were great. Its like Tata Sky. Their quality was great until TRAI introduces their horrible tariff. Things have gone downhill. Same happened with telecom providers. TRAI needs to stop intervening for customers good.

Me also. I recharged BSNL for Rs.252 for 2gb 3g Net instead of AVOID charge of Rs.250 for 1GB. I went to balcony for better 3g signal on that time.

So its for move to other networks from Jio . Only because of Unlimited Calling with Good quality i was with Jio as their data service was too slow since months now :dodgy2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock