Tower Of God | Crunchyroll Originals Anime | April 1st added

Detective Conan

Contributor
Reaction score
Tower Of God- Anime is an Crunchyroll Originals Anime series - its simulcast , 1st episode was added on April 1st . Crunchyroll is legal anime streaming site, it has presence in india but have few anime series compared to global counterpart. it's surprise move by them to start making their original anime series available here in Indian site. it gives only 14 days free trial subcription offer. without registration we can only watch new episodes freely after some days with ads . latest episodes we cant watch without subcription unless it few week old.

for this new Simulcast of the crunchyroll Original Anime its only providing free sample view of 1 minute of this episode. it only shows anime with english subs. other remaining eps will be added as its simulcasts each week one eps will be simulcast alongside japan

Tower of God

How many days does they take to make that episode free? And did they improve the streaming quality of Indian site?. It was always lagging.

How many days does they take to make that episode free? And did they improve the streaming quality of Indian site?. It was always lagging.

Bro they make episode free after one week . for free users streaming quality is limited at 480p , only for premium users allowed 1020p video settings.

They have lot of Simulcast Animes in my region..
2YM4iG0.jpg

62esMhv.jpg

wOLczlo.jpg

fScEBFU.jpg

wow they even included Digimon 2020 series new anime & one piece you are so lucky :D :) compared to here
Yep, waiting for addition of My Teen Romantic Comedy Snafu Season 3 and Kaguya Sama Love is War Season 2 this Simulcast..
The only one anime missing which I wanted to watch this season is Kakushigoto..
Looks like it's exclusive for Funimation..
I don't like dubs, so haven't subscribed Funimation..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock