Times Prime Membership related discussions

• Thread starter Iamhcb
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 268
  • Views: Views 65,288
Annual Times Prime Lite for 20 Flipkart Supercoins.
jCwiTvy.jpg

SYVpNcL.jpg

Edit: It's for new users only. You will need a phone number which you has never had any Times Prime subscription.

Last edited:
I want to redeem Times Prime membership for Pharmeasy+. If I do same. Will I have to use up Sony Liv and Zee5 subscription in this month itself? My subscriptions expires of both expires in March and May. Can I redeem it than?

Last edited:
I want to redeem Times Prime membership for Pharmeasy+. If I do same. Will I have to use up Sony Liv and Zee5 subscription in this month itself? My subscriptions expires of both expires in March and May. Can I redeem it than?
You can activate, Pharmeasy+, take 2-3 days to activate.
Sony liv and zee5 aren't automatically activated.
If current sony, zee subscriptions on same mobile number as times prime, even you try to activate thru Times prime, these won't activate, unless current subscription expires + 1 additional day passed.
But do check the expiry of sony and zee offers on times prime subscription.
There is no coupon for sony and zee, its just a link which take to activate these on the mobile number registered with times prime

I saw an advertisement on the Airtel Thanks app. Times Prime membership (1 year) for Rs.799.

It will be activated on whichever number we have logged in to the Airtel Thanks app.

Gift a complimentary lite membership.

YCHwpVh.jpg

Is Sony Liv providing with times membership, when I open website, it says Sony liv is 2021 special and who are subscribed in 2021. Am I wrong, pls anyone clarify

Is Sony Liv providing with times membership, when I open website, it says Sony liv is 2021 special and who are subscribed in 2021. Am I wrong, pls anyone clarify
They are advertising it. It should be available. It's available for me. But can't redeem as I am on a different plan.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock