Times Prime Membership related discussions

• Thread starter Iamhcb
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 268
  • Views: Views 66,794
Yes correct, but it shows. I wrote to support, till now no reply

Bw9BizA.jpg
MUBI doesn't have good content that most people would like to watch anyway, just some niche content that appeals to very few people. I discontinued mine a month into the subscription.

MUBI doesn't have good content that most people would like to watch anyway, just some niche content that appeals to very few people. I discontinued mine a month into the subscription.
How was the app experience?

Update, I got reply from support that they have resolved the issue with Mubi
I am able to generate the coupon now
But other coupons like Natures Basket and all still out of stock
Seems I have to send email to support for individual service every time

Mobikwik Times Prime Offer

Free Times Prime Membership for completing 5 Zip (Pay Later) transactions within 15 days of activating Zip in Mobikwik.

Source:
Email advert from Mobikwik

Do I have to be a new user to avail Zee5 or SonyLiv subscriptions or does it work on existing accounts of Zee5 and Sonyliv?

Existing account is eligible but only after your current subscription plan expires.
Is there a time period to claim subscription? Supposedly I redeem Sony Liv voucher. Do I have to instantly claim it or could I hold on to it for couple of months?

Is there a time period to claim subscription? Supposedly I redeem Sony Liv voucher. Do I have to instantly claim it or could I hold on to it for couple of months?
It's better to claim it only when you intend to use it. Coz it will stay available in your offers section until you claim it (till the end of your prime membership). But once you claim it, it will have a validity attached to it. Also for Zee5 you will have 2 separate 6 months vouchers and you will be able to claim the second one only after 6 months of claiming the first one, like if you claim the first one today then the second one will become available only in mid May.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock