Times Prime Membership related discussions

• Thread starter Iamhcb
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 271
  • Views: Views 67,691
That Google One addition has made this deal very enticing.
Pay ₹699 to get Google One worth ₹780 and also lots of other stuff. 👌🏻

It is just a subscription for just expanded storage? Do we need anything else?

It is just a subscription for just expanded storage? Do we need anything else?
It's just for extra Google Drive storage.
Don't know why it's called Google One. They should add other benefits like YouTube Premium and make it similar to Apple One.

It's just for extra Google Drive storage.
Don't know why it's called Google One. They should add other benefits like YouTube Premium and make it similar to Apple One.
No use for me than. My photos barely crosses 4-5 GB. 15 GB is more than enough.

It's a great addition, but the catch is that it's only for 6 months. Once we are used to the additional storage, it's tough going back. If they provide this for an year and continue it upon the renewal of times prime, it will be a steal.
No use for me than. My photos barely crosses 4-5 GB. 15 GB is more than enough.
I've almost exhausted my 15 GB. Photos are taking up most of the space. One thing I clearly noticed is that after Google stopped the free unlimited uploads for high quality option, the Photos, even with compression are occupying higher storage.

It's a great addition, but the catch is that it's only for 6 months. Once we are used to the additional storage, it's tough going back. If they provide this for an year and continue it
That's what I don't like, and I have said this before as well. If the subscription term is for 12 months, it makes sense for all its benefits to also be of 12 months.
After the 6 Months, we have to either move to monthly plan for the next 6 Months, or just buy another Times Prime subscription.

Zomato Pro discontinued. It's replaced by Pizza Hut discount coupon. You can get ₹400 off ₹999 every month.
XzpHwKX.png

SovOnRd.png

Please pm me if you need it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock