Times Prime Membership related discussions

• Thread starter Iamhcb
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 268
  • Views: Views 66,793
Is there a time period to claim subscription? Supposedly I redeem Sony Liv voucher. Do I have to instantly claim it or could I hold on to it for couple of months?
Yes there is a time period, I am not sure how much but definitely its different for different vouchers
For Sony live it showed vaild till 31st Dec 2021
T&C for Sony Liv also says vaild for 2021 only (screenshot below)

1. Coupons like Flipkart flight expires last day of same month as we can generate upto 4 vouchers during membership
2. Uber shows vaild till 31 Dec 2021
3. Mubi shows vaild till 31 Dec 2021
4. Cult fit shows valid till 30th jun 2022 (validity is not full year because I activated Times prime in Oct 2022)
5. Gaana automatically activated with Times prime since I didn't have any active subs. Same with TOI+

Also membership like sony liv, discovery, zee5 will activate only one day after the current membership expired (when mobile number used for these otts and times prime is same)
odWSisr.jpg

@Mr.Bhat thanks for posting the offer for Times Prime. I was confused whether to get Zee5 for 499 or Times Prime for 699 from past 1 week. But with this Black Friday offer it was a no brainer to go for Times Prime. Generated 2 coupons for Amazon Pay worth ₹250 each. Highly recommend getting a Times Prime subscription to those who are thinking of subscribing to Zee5 as this is a much better deal since you get a lot more for the same price.
ERelBly.jpg

@Mr.Bhat thanks for posting the offer for Times Prime. I was confused whether to get Zee5 for 499 or Times Prime for 699 from past 1 week. But with this Black Friday offer it was a no brainer to go for Times Prime. Generated 2 coupons for Amazon Pay worth ₹250 each. Highly recommend getting a Times Prime subscription to those who are thinking of subscribing to Zee5 as this is a much better deal since you get a lot more for the same price.
For those who have Flipkart supercoins it's better to get times prime for 400 supercoins.

For those who have Flipkart supercoins it's better to get times prime for 400 supercoins.
My Times Prime coupon expires next year in October 2022. Is it safe to keep it or shall I redeem it now? 🤔

I have combined the Black Friday offer with Cred Pay offer and got an additional 199.60 discount. Effective price came to 998-500-199.60=298.40

Congrats! You just saved *₹199.60* via CRED Pay.

Your payment of *₹998.00* for your purchase on *TimesPrime* was *successfully completed* for ₹798.40 and a CRED exclusive discount of ₹199.60.

My Times Prime coupon expires next year in October 2022. Is it safe to keep it or shall I redeem it now? 🤔
I redeemed it when my sony liv subscription was ending so that I could use the coupon and continue it. It's best to redeem when you require a particular offer from the list so that your membership validity starts from that day, why waste validity by starting it early. Your Flipkart times prime membership offer will stay valid till the validity period it mentions, you can redeem it whenever in that duration.

I have combined the Black Friday offer with Cred Pay offer and got an additional 199.60 discount. Effective price came to 998-500-199.60=298.40

Congrats! You just saved *₹199.60* via CRED Pay.

Your payment of *₹998.00* for your purchase on *TimesPrime* was *successfully completed* for ₹798.40 and a CRED exclusive discount of ₹199.60.
Yes this cred pay thing is coming in handy lately. Today I used it to save on my dunzo delivery charge while sending a parcel.
tIKi84j.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock