• Replies: Replies 271
  • Views: Views 68,087
Offer on Times Prime Membership.
4TOvXqt.png

Still no match to last year's freedom offer, I had bought it that time for 259
laDMzhz.jpg

jmP1iXF.jpg

Last edited:
Redeemed 500 Flipkart coins for 6M Sony Liv subscription 6 months ago which expired yesterday. Didn’t go for burning 499 coins for 6M Sony Liv again. This time went for Times Prime 1Y membership with only 400 coins which not only gives 6M Sony Liv but lot more subscriptions.
Little sceptical about Liv & Zee5 memberships as it was mentioned in Times Prime site that complementary subscriptions won’t be available for 3rd party vouchers.
But Sony Liv is working fine.
Didn’t redeem (generate) Zee5 coupons as it’s already subscribed till Dec.

Redeemed 500 Flipkart coins for 6M Sony Liv subscription 6 months ago which expired yesterday. Didn’t go for burning 499 coins for 6M Sony Liv again. This time went for Times Prime 1Y membership with only 400 coins which not only gives 6M Sony Liv but lot more subscriptions.
Little sceptical about Liv & Zee5 memberships as it was mentioned in Times Prime site that complementary subscriptions won’t be available for 3rd party vouchers.
Did you not get 3 Months of Discovery+ with the subscription?

I'm in the same boat as you, did the exact same thing. Had used 500 supercoins for Sony liv in June but this time went for 400 supercoins for Times prime and will use it in December when my existing sony liv subscription expires. Just bought it in advance so that it's not out of stock when I need it in December as the validity is all the way till July 2022.

Yes, it’s showing available, but didn’t use it as I’m not fond of that genre.
You can choose to give it away in the discount vouchers giveaway thread that we have here. I'll do the same since my discovery+subscription is already live for 2 more years.

You can choose to give it away in the discount vouchers giveaway thread that we have here. I'll do the same since my discovery+subscription is already live for 2 more years.
Thought of it, but believe all these subscriptions should be on the same mobile number that of Times Prime.

Thought of it, but believe all these subscriptions should be on the same mobile number that of Times Prime.
No that's only true for Dineout passport, Times of India and Gaana subscription which get auto activated with the Times prime subscription. Remaining all subscriptions are just codes which can be used on any other account. I've been using Times prime for a year now.

Do old subscribers get benifits that are added later on or they just get what was offered at time of taking subscription?

Do old subscribers get benifits that are added later on or they just get what was offered at time of taking subscription?
No it Seems... I haven't got Discovery+ 3M offer with my existing subscription..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock