Times Prime Membership related discussions

• Thread starter Iamhcb
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 271
  • Views: Views 67,517
Yes but you will get SonyLiv only if TimesPrime is purchased directly via their site not through any other place like Flipkart, Airtel Store, etc.

OzGSI1F.jpg
SonyLiv is also provided along with subscription bought using Flipkart coins.
Times prime giving sony liv and zee5
Yes.

You get 3 months of ET Prime, 1 year of free Times of India, 3 months of Discovery+, 12 months of Gaana+ and many other benefits like discount on Google Nest.
I don't like this. If the subscription is of 12 Months, then every benefit that's included should also have 12 Months of validity. Why give 12 Months in one thing, then 6 months in other one and then 3 months in another. It means the value of your subscription is decreasing as the days goes by. Just take few hundred rupees extra and make it 12 for everything.

Imagine subscribing to the annual plan of a streaming service where one show is available for 12 Months while another one available for 6 or 3 Months only. And if you want to watch that show after that time period, you need to rent it separately. 😑

I don't like this. If the subscription is of 12 Months, then every benefit that's included should also have 12 Months of validity. Why give 12 Months in one thing, then 6 months in other one and then 3 months in another. It means the value of your subscription is decreasing as the days goes by. Just take few hundred rupees extra and make it 12 for everything.

Imagine subscribing to the annual plan of a streaming service where one show is available for 12 Months while another one available for 6 or 3 Months only. And if you want to watch that show after that time period, you need to rent it separately. 😑
I disagree. They are giving more than a bargain. People are actually getting most OTT here at an ridiculous low price. If they offered annual plans of everything. It would've been priced more. Many would stay away from it.

I disagree. They are giving more than a bargain. People are actually getting most OTT here at an ridiculous low price. If they offered annual plans of everything. It would've been priced more. Many would stay away from it.
But we'll have to subscribe to these services separately after the validity ends. That's a hassle. I mean the whole point of services like Times Prime & PayTM First is to eliminate the hassle of subscribing everything separately and provide it under one subscription.

But we'll have to subscribe to these services separately after the validity ends. That's a hassle. I mean the whole point of services like Times Prime & PayTM First is to eliminate the hassle of subscribing everything separately and provide it under one subscription.
Times Prime's main motive is to sell their own service like TOI+ and ET Plus. Rest of the stuff are complimentary to attract customers. That's the reason I am subscribe to Times Prime Lite on first place for annual TOI+. Gaana+ is secondary.

Is the Times Prime Lite subscription any good?

It looks like 12 months subscription is available for 50 supercoins on flipkart.
That is Times Prime Lite membership. You will not get Zee5, Sony Liv, Discovery+ subscriptions under lite membership.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock