Times Prime Membership related discussions

• Thread starter Iamhcb
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 268
  • Views: Views 66,985
Hey Guys,
can anyone check if in Flipkart Supercoins, Netmeds purchasing option is still there ? Like can we get supercoins if we purchase through Netmeds.
It was there for me up until maybe last week and suddenly they removed it.

Now i want to know if it's removed for everyone else as well or just for me. Because i accumulated 2000 coins through Netmeds purchases in less than 2 months.

Please check

Hey Guys,
can anyone check if in Flipkart Supercoins, Netmeds purchasing option is still there ? Like can we get supercoins if we purchase through Netmeds.
It was there for me up until maybe last week and suddenly they removed it.

Now i want to know if it's removed for everyone else as well or just for me. Because i accumulated 2000 coins through Netmeds purchases in less than 2 months.

Please check
I see 1mg, Docsapp and mfine. No Netmeds.

Anybody have 'Times Prime' membership? Are those Sony LiV and Zee5 subscriptions they offer has any hidden criteria? Please share your experience.
7m4QUuz.jpg

They offer Zee5 in 6+6 Months module. So, you should generate the coupon twice. Once the 6 Months period over, you can generate the other 6 months coupon code. You just need to enter the coupon code on Zee5, that's all.

I don't know about SonyLiv, since I already had a subscription before this benefit was announced. Please go through the below image to know about SonyLiv.
b4eZF8F.jpg

It's totally worth paying for this membership instead of the individual services.

Last edited:
What about the account? Is it the same mobile number/any identification method used for prime account required for those ott apps?

Plz give detail about Times primes they giving me a offer in 799
6 month free sony liv and zee 5 annual plan

Plz give detail about Times primes they giving me a offer in 799
6 month free sony liv and zee 5 annual plan
You get 3 months of ET Prime, 1 year of free Times of India, 3 months of Discovery+, 12 months of Gaana+ and many other benefits like discount on Google Nest.

You get 3 months of ET Prime, 1 year of free Times of India, 3 months of Discovery+, 12 months of Gaana+ and many other benefits like discount on Google Nest.
Times prime giving sony liv and zee5

Times prime giving sony liv and zee5
Yes but you will get SonyLiv only if TimesPrime is purchased directly via their site not through any other place like Flipkart, Airtel Store, etc.

OzGSI1F.jpg

Audible subscription is still provided or not?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock