Times Prime Membership related discussions

• Thread starter Iamhcb
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 268
  • Views: Views 66,827
Renewal Offer, I'm getting it at ₹599 using Twid Pay + a flat cashback of 250. Subscription at an effective price of ₹349. Great deal indeed! (y)

Nbaxo39.jpg

YBp4s8n.png

Last edited:
Sonyliv @Rs 99/- for 6 months plan..
They are charging separately for Sony liv even if you have a paid Times Prime membership? Earlier it used to be included in the membership only, I still have mine active.

They are charging separately for Sony liv even if you have a paid Times Prime membership? Earlier it used to be included in the membership only, I still have mine active.
This is after your first 6 months expires. You can renew for ₹199. Here they seem to offer for ₹99. Same is applicable on Disney Hotstar Super as well.

Not atall..i have already redeemed the 6 months offer...it's additional to that free coupon...

Sonyliv @Rs 99/- for 6 months plan..

5IXKvoE.jpg

wMMGKkr.jpg
4j3Nzm2.jpg
Expiry date of this coupon. I am yet to redeem the previous coupon I got instead of Zee5 which expires 31st December.

Anyhow is this a coupon? For me it's around ₹52.
tSN5Sgo.jpg

Anyhow is this a coupon? For me it's around ₹52.
You are using TWID as payment method I guess, and it's using your accumulated Times points to redeem as cashback for this offer. Just check the burn rate and if you feel you are getting a good conversion ratio then go for it. I usually use my intermiles and sometimes payback points. I choose to not use supercoins coz the conversion ratio I get on Flipkart is 1:1 whereas twid uses them as 4:1.
So if you have an option to use the times points for direct redemption elsewhere at s better conversion ratio then use it there instead, if not then the discount on twid is good, better than wasting the reward points.

You are using TWID as payment method I guess, and it's using your accumulated Times points to redeem as cashback for this offer. Just check the burn rate and if you feel you are getting a good conversion ratio then go for it. I usually use my intermiles and sometimes payback points. I choose to not use supercoins coz the conversion ratio I get on Flipkart is 1:1 whereas twid uses them as 4:1.
So if you have an option to use the times points for direct redemption elsewhere at s better conversion ratio then use it there instead, if not then the discount on twid is good, better than wasting the reward points.
I use it all the time on Netmeds.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock