Times Prime Membership related discussions

• Thread starter Iamhcb
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 271
  • Views: Views 68,077
Can you please tell me the expiration date of the Sony Liv coupon you generated?

Also can you confirm whether you got your first 6 months through Times Prime itself or not.
It's validity is 12 june 2023...
The offer comes only if u genarated coupon of sonyliv offer in Times prime earlier ..the coupon can be applied in any number..the 99 wala coupon also can be applied in any number/active accoounts....

It's validity is 12 june 2023...
The offer comes only if u genarated coupon of sonyliv offer in Times prime earlier ..the coupon can be applied in any number..the 99 wala coupon also can be applied in any number/active accoounts....
Okay, thanks for the reply bro. I actually have a coupon and an active subscription. On top that I am getting this offer I wanted to redeem same as my subscription is about to expire and I am not renewing my Times Prime subscription.

Okay, thanks for the reply bro. I actually have a coupon and an active subscription. On top that I am getting this offer I wanted to redeem same as my subscription is about to expire and I am not renewing my Times Prime subscription.
Even if u redeem now itself the validity /new subscription starts/continues from the date of existing active plan...

Extended my subscription by 180 days using just ₹37 (Extra discount through Times Points + Twid Pay's discount coupon). Times Prime generate a coupon which was expiring on January 10th 2023.
G2rY011.jpg

tWEy5WZ.jpg

Best membership I ever got. I originally earned 400 supercoins via Flipkart watching videos. Out of which I got 6 months of Zee5. 18 months of Sony Liv. 3 months of Economic Times. TOI+ and ET Prime. I usually pay for TOI+ anyway. I still have Hotstar available for ₹99 (using coupons). Gonna skip that as I don't watch anything on it. Hoping for discount on TOI+ during Republic Day sale so that I don't need to buy Times Prime again. I almost forgot they gave free 100g raisins from Zoff.

Just a doubt I have subscribed to times prime and got the sony liv coupon but I already have the sony liv subscription currently while applying the coupon it is displaying"already subscribed so can't I extend it now or do I have to wait till the current subscription ends?

Just a doubt I have subscribed to times prime and got the sony liv coupon but I already have the sony liv subscription currently while applying the coupon it is displaying"already subscribed so can't I extend it now or do I have to wait till the current subscription ends?
Try via this link on browser.

My current Sony liv subscription expires on 9th Feb '23. If I activate another 180 days coupon, will it get added with current validity + 180 days?

My current Sony liv subscription expires on 9th Feb '23. If I activate another 180 days coupon, will it get added with current validity + 180 days?
This might work if you acquired your subscription from Times Prime.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock