Times Prime Membership related discussions

• Thread starter Iamhcb
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 268
  • Views: Views 66,759
Times Prime got to be the most profitable subscription I ever got. Forget OTT subscriptions. I saved like 1k through Times Points redeeming gifts and paying for groceries from a subscription I got using Flipkart coins.

Times Prime Membership is still available on Myntra/Flipkart for just 399 supercoins, not sure what all will be included in that because the banner doesn't display Disney+Hotstar or not even 6+6 Sony LIV offer
For me it is showing 800 supercoins has it increased today?

For me it is showing 800 supercoins has it increased today?
No, it hasn't. 800 coins for Flipkart Plus users. 400 coins for Myntra Insider users. Meanwhile I recommend not buying from either as you will need to pay ₹200 extra for Cricbuzz and Hotstar.

Times Prime got to be the most profitable subscription I ever got. Forget OTT subscriptions. I saved like 1k through Times Points redeeming gifts and paying for groceries from a subscription I got using Flipkart coins.
Can you elaborate bro, like from which app you got the groceries and gifts under Times Prime?

Can you elaborate bro, like from which app you got the groceries and gifts under Times Prime?
Times Points which you can earn reading news and visiting once a day on TOI app and website. They give extra for movie reviews and commenting.

Times prime Diwali offer...Gift card subscription for rs 649/-

JFccHCG.jpg

uvRzP8V.jpg
h30Ozig.jpg

If I redeem Hotstar's mobile plan. Can I still get Hotstar Super on same number? Last time they didn't let me redeem Sony Liv plan saying I already planned because of my WWE plan.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock