Times Prime Membership related discussions

• Thread starter Iamhcb
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 271
  • Views: Views 67,780
It's definitely worth it.
But what after the 3/6 Months when my most subscriptions end. Then I'll have to purchase Times Prime again. Kind of a hassle.
They could charge a bit more and provide at least most of the offerings with 1 Year validity. Or else make it a 6 Months subscription by lowering the price. Similar to what PayTM did with PayTM First.
You get renewal offers ₹350 for Disney+ Hotstar and ₹250 for Sony Liv after completing 6 months.
0nUpkwp.jpg

I activated my subscription with Diwali 30, I got 6+6 month Sony LIV,250 rupees cashback in Amazon,6 months hotstar premium....

Last edited:
The question is about the benefits,if all benifits available with different coupons or not? That's why I don't take risk by applying diffrent coupon?

Times Prime Membership is still available on Myntra/Flipkart for just 399 supercoins, not sure what all will be included in that because the banner doesn't display Disney+Hotstar or not even 6+6 Sony LIV offer

Subscribed to Times prime for 1St time...i have some doubts..
Can I activate sonyliv,Hotstar anytime within 1 year and it lasts 6 months even it's activated in the last month of times prime membership?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock