Times Prime Membership related discussions

• Thread starter Iamhcb
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 268
  • Views: Views 66,823
Received this link from Times Prime via SMS

30% OFF (Effective price 713 instead of 1199)

Only for first 1000 users.

Valid only until March 27

Code:
TPT20

Me too got the same offer but they removed Zee5...
So no use to me without Zee 5....not subscribing..

If we buy now and can we activate the ott with in the times prime validity expires..
Anyone confirms??

It is not necessary to activate all the subscriptions on TP validity start date itself. However, all the complimentary subscriptions will END by the last date of TP validity, irrespective of when you activate it. Annual subs are the ones affected by this.

let's take for example, you buy TP subscription on 1 Jan 2022. So the subscription will end on 31 Dec 2022. That will be the LAST DATE FOR ALL the complimentary subs.

So, if you activate
  • 1yr gaana on 1st Jan it will be active till 31 dec
  • 3 month discovery on 1st March it will be active till 31 May
  • 6 months sony liv on 1st August it will be active till 31 Dec (5 months only)
  • 1 yr TOI+ on 1 Feb, it will be active till 31 Dec (11 months only)
So it's wise to activate annual subscriptions on the same date of buying Times Prime. Non annual subs can be activated anytime. But make sure you activate it to utilise full duration.

Last edited:
Upgrade option available @ ₹200. For those also who purchased via Flipkart Supercoins.
Oi4fuaq.jpg

fv3jsDT.jpg

However, all the complimentary subscriptions will END by the last date of TP validity, irrespective of when you activate it. Annual subs are the ones affected by this.
This isn't true, only the subscriptions like gaana, Dineout Passport etc which get auto activated when you buy the times prime membership will expire along with the prime membership expiry. Other subscriptions which have their independent validity through coupon codes will stay active throughout the validity period even if you activate it in the last month of your prime account validity.
I have activated my Zee 5 subscription on 7th August last year when my TP membership was ending on 14th August and yet the subscription continued till 7th February. You just need to ensure you activate the membership within the validity of your TP membership.

Rumor: Netflix and Amazon to tie up with Times Prime soon. Hoichoi to be available from 14th April (Poila Boishakh).

Hoichoi seems very much possible. And maybe even Amazon Prime. But I highly doubt Netflix will be available. Let's wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock