Good News The World’s Largest Cricket Stadium at India

ahmedabad stadium construction pic from icc
hdQTNbt.jpg

Source

Last edited:
^Hopefully the playing area is as big as MCG... Don't want a bowl size cup... Bowlers need atleast 75/80 mtrs boundary all around.

Yesterday's match at Rajkot between India and Australia was held in a huge ground. Sadly they brought in the boundaries by a lot. I don't know why they do that. Imagine building such a huge stadium at Ahmedabad and doing the same.
And pan Bahar advs... Every inch of space occupied :confused: :oops: o_O

^Hopefully the playing area is as big as MCG... Don't want a bowl size cup... Bowlers need atleast 75/80 mtrs boundary all around.
The highest is 72mtrs . It'll a small ground . Watch the latest videos of the construction you'll know.

Yesterday's match at Rajkot between India and Australia was held in a huge ground. Sadly they brought in the boundaries by a lot. I don't know why they do that. Imagine building such a huge stadium at Ahmedabad and doing the same.
Why comparing Rajkot & Ahmedabad grounds?

Stadium will be ready in few days and could be inaugurated during visit of Donald Trump in last week of February...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock