The Files Of Young Kindaichi | Disney+

marvel44

Believe
News Columnist
Solutions
Reaction score
Disney+ has entered into a longterm collaboration agreement with leading Japanese broadcaster Nippon TV.

The partnership will include the co-production of Japanese-language content ranging from drama series, animation to variety shows for global release on Disney+, and for the companies to share content for their respective platforms.

The first Nippon TV series to hit Disney+ will be mystery drama The Files of Young Kindaichi, starring pop star turned actor Shunsuke Michieda. The show begins broadcasting on Nippon TV in April 2022 and it will release on Disney+ immediately afterwards.

Reactions: iDJ
Use to air on Animax India.

Use to air on Animax India.
It's not the old show.. This is live-action show scheduled to air from next month. Anyway, I don't think India will get it along with Japan...

It's not the old show.. This is live-action show scheduled to air from next month. Anyway, I don't think India will get it along with Japan...
I know. I am saying that the anime use to air on Animax.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock