The Family Man - Season 2 | Amazon Prime Video | 4 June, 2021

Amazon knows that this is its most awarded Indian series and fans like me have waited for too long. So it has given an early surprise. But the air date is still shown as 4 June instead of 3 June. However, for Season 1, it is given as 19 September 2019 even though it released on the 20th.

Ihope there are no further problems regarding the Tamil and Telugu audio feeds.

Fk7gJUS.png

1darJfT.png

Last edited:
Can it be watched with family? I am yet to start.
Too many unnecessary cussing as usual, and few sensitive scenes in the earlier episodes. I wouldn't watch it with family.

Too many unnecessary cussing as usual, and few sensitive scenes in the earlier episodes. I wouldn't watch it with family.
We watched Season 1 during last lockdown. Everyone loved it. Was looking forward to watch Season 2 with family. It's just sad that they need to put "sensitive scenes" to sell a webseries when plot itself does the work.

We watched Season 1 during last lockdown. Everyone loved it. Was looking forward to watch Season 2 with family. It's just sad that they need to put "sensitive scenes" to sell a webseries when plot itself does the work.
The storyline and acting are still very good.And its not that the sensitive scenes do not feel like part of story

The storyline and acting are still very good.And its not that the sensitive scenes do not feel like part of story
It just doesn't need to be there. Remember last season when Srikant's wife cheats on him? Audience knew she cheated. It was physical cheating which is considered taboo in Indian movies and series. Yet, audience was not made to watch the whole deed.

I have heard that they did not dub the tamil part. how long is the tamil part? I don't like watching while reading Subtitles.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock