The Family Man - Season 2 | Amazon Prime Video | 4 June, 2021

Are you comparing Prabhakaran with them?
Why not. What Netaji did for India he was termed as terrorist until we got our freedom. Chandra Shekhar Azad, Bhagat Singh were hung till death. If we haven't got our freedom, he would be labelled as terrorist, but we know they are leader.
Remember the 'Terrorist' and 'National Leader' changes with the period of time.

Finished today (3Days)

Full Joyed Sri (Manoj) Episodes.... He is such brilliant actor...

Backwass ending for Brilliant series

Get ready for Nagaland Mission.... By TASK

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally finished it today. I watched the first episode and left it as I wanted to complete it when I was in a good state as I was having trouble remembering stuff.

I am gonna say. They have nailed it. It was perfect. Well written and well researched. Wouldn't get into detail as it might trigger unnecessary controversy. Didn't like the character of Srikant's daughter. She was shown as too smart and too dumb at same time. Also JK character is too goofy to be in any intelligence agency. Can't deny his chemistry with Srikant though.

I finally finished it today. I watched the first episode and left it as I wanted to complete it when I was in a good state as I was having trouble remembering stuff.

I am gonna say. They have nailed it. It was perfect. Well written and well researched. Wouldn't get into detail as it might trigger unnecessary controversy. Didn't like the character of Srikant's daughter. She was shown as too smart and too dumb at same time. Also JK character is too goofy to be in any intelligence agency. Can't deny his chemistry with Srikant though.

Miss using the freedom from parents. His brother also saying she is having BF but parents denied that.

Hence its called as FAMILY Men (Dumb Family and Intelligent Men)

Miss using the freedom from parents. His brother also saying she is having BF but parents denied that.

Hence its called as FAMILY Men (Dumb Family and Intelligent Men)
It made sense to me bro. Parents themselves were in a toxic relationship. Neglect on kids were expected.

Finally watched the series. Its a nice attempt by Amazon. Good job done by monoj, priyamani, samantha and sunney hinduja.
Thumbs Up.
And waiting for S3 as kolkata and bengal going to be part of next installment.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock