The Family Man - Season 2 | Amazon Prime Video | 4 June, 2021

IMO The ending happened hurriedly. Like every problem solved in a drop of hat. Should have stretched it to 1 more episode and give a proper ending.
They had to reshoot again because of the controversy surrounding Tandav.

They had to reshoot again because of the controversy surrounding Tandav.
yeah.. and they had to cut a lot of stuff
you can see that the episode runtime are all over the place.. some episodes are 50-60 mins, while some are around 40-45 mins and some even around just 30 mins.
The good this is that you don't realize that something has been cut off.

IMO The ending happened hurriedly. Like every problem solved in a drop of hat. Should have stretched it to 1 more episode and give a proper ending.
I like the end short simple and leave on a note for next season. It's not crime thriller, it's espionage action thriller it should be more oriented on it only.

Finally completed! It was amazing and no doubt entire cast was wonderful. But can't denied the fact that after all watching Hindi series we need to read too much subtitles.

They could have given a seperate audio feed for complete hindi series and Tamil mix separate.
What next we need to learn Chinese from today so we can watch next season peacefully?

I really failed to understand the rage from few of my Tamil countrymen!
C’mon, it’s a fiction, enjoy it.
Rather praise the makers for making such an wonderful series. Also they kept the Tamil essence intact by not making the Tamil peoples talking in Hindi between themselves.

Great Offer given by Makers of Family Man 2 & Amazon.

Learn Tamil Language in 9 Episodes :LOL:

I really want to know what will be the reaction of our fellow forum members if PAK/USA portrayed Netaji as a Terrorist or Our Mahatma as a Drink addict/Womanizer in the name of fiction, Will we accept it?
FYI I won't.

I really want to know what will be the reaction of our fellow forum members if PAK/USA portrayed Netaji as a Terrorist or Our Mahatma as a Drink addict/Womanizer in the name of fiction, Will we accept it?
FYI I won't.
Are you comparing Prabhakaran with them?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock