Tapatalk News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 161
  • Views: Views 23,325
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have upgraded tapatalk plugin to newest release. Users need to relogin with their forum IDs. ;)

ramesh sky said:
My ph is 2.3.5.I unhappy my device not support this app by Bapun bro.

App is not by me :p , i have just added it and maintaining it in ddf. :c

Foroplex has been adquired by Quoord Systems Limited, the Tapatalk team. Foroplex was WP7/8 and Win8/RT client for Tapatalk enabled forums. Now Tapatalk will come with Windows 7/8 phone app support. ;)

Bapun Raz said:
I have upgraded tapatalk plugin to newest release. Users need to relogin with their forum IDs. ;)

Thanks for the update @admin... Now tapatalk logo visible for my username on who's online, when i log in thru Tapatalk HD thru my android .. :tup Looks like the Bug is fixed now ...

Another update 3.4.2 version released for our latest version forum software so i updated to that one too. ;)

Tapatalk plugin updated to new version, report here if you find any bugs/face problems.

New users can register though the tapatalk app now, no need to open register page from browser. :tup

tapatalk pro updated in itunes - Version 2.6.1

Tapatalk Pro is an all new build of the Tapatalk you know and love along with unlimited photo sharing without the Tapatalk logo watermark.

Stay connected to your favorite forums on-the-go with this award-winning mobile app. Tapatalk offers you access to over 50,000 internet communities in a streamlined mobile interface. Fast and accessible features make reading, posting, sharing pictures, and staying current with private messages, a snap! Tapatalk aggregates content from a massive network of communities that cover a wide variety of interests, from automotive enthusiasts to parenting, gardening to hiking - You will find a forum that matches your interests full of fellow enthusiasts that share your passions.

Tapatalk Pro on the App Store on iTunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock