• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 161
  • Views: Views 23,459
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RE: Tapatalk News & Updates

mmadhankumar said:
Yes its not good and comfortable as earlier....

1. its available as a dropdown in the top bar :k
2. there is tiny tny blue bar in front of the threads to denote unread status.. :lol

alternately, we can just uncheck the box for auto update in the app on Play Store.. ;)
It's not about auto update. I don't want to see it in the list of apps under updates. Because, I can't use "Update all" if this one is present. Hope that clarifies why I blocked it using Titanium backup!!!

Me too have downgraded to older version as I am not comfortable with the new update

ilikered said:
It's not about auto update. I don't want to see it in the list of apps under updates. Because, I can't use "Update all" if this one is present. Hope that clarifies why I blocked it using Titanium backup!!!

but that needs root access, which might not be available to all, thats why i gave a "alternate" solution for the same which can be used by every android user... although i quoted your post, the reply was targeted to all members not just you bro, because i find many users in tapatalk forum asking how to disable the auto update... also, we can still use "Update all" but just with one additional click of "Skip" for the app which has auto update disabled...

Re: RE: Tapatalk News & Updates

mmadhankumar said:
but that needs root access, which might not be available to all, thats why i gave a "alternate" solution for the same which can be used by every android user... although i quoted your post, the reply was targeted to all members not just you bro, because i find many users in tapatalk forum asking how to disable the auto update... also, we can still use "Update all" but just with one additional click of "Skip" for the app which has auto update disabled...
Ok, I thought you were addressing me since you quoted. You cleared the air!!

Another alternative is to download the app from Amazon app store, that's an old version.

Is the older version still available? The one which had the option to upload images.

They removed image upload option in all the version. In older version there will be an option but you can't complete uploading the image.

New update for iOS,

YrtoLrT.jpg

New beta update for tapatalk available on Play store. Many visible UI and cosmetic changes. Account switcher added.

If anyone want the beta version just sign up on play store for it under tapatalk app page.

New version released with bug fixes and its better now. Most of the bugs introduced on last beta is fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock