Tapatalk News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 161
  • Views: Views 23,542
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tapatalk Pro is no more.

The Pro version of the Tapatalk app has been officially removed from the Play Store. Hope, it is retired now as informed by it's developers. Also the Free version has now been updated to the same version as of the Pro. However the Pro features are not yet added to the Free version, as expected.

mmadhankumar said:
Tapatalk Pro is no more.

The Pro version of the Tapatalk app has been officially removed from the Play Store. Hope, it is retired now as informed by it's developers. Also the Free version has now been updated to the same version as of the Pro. However the Pro features are not yet added to the Free version, as expected.

Yes. I noticed this today. I downloaded the free version as well since I saw the latest update on free version is on 31-May..

Now I have both Pro and free versions installed :) But totally confused which one I am using at a particular moment..

Re: RE: Tapatalk News & Updates

Sadiq said:
Now I have both Pro and free versions installed :) But totally confused which one I am using at a particular moment.

I too have both installed for a very long time.. but I use dark theme on pro and white theme for free, no confusion :k

mmadhankumar said:
I too have both installed for a very long time.. but I use dark theme on pro and white theme for free, no confusion :k

Good idea. I too thought of it.. But somehow I set dark mode in both version. But I have a shortcut for pro alone in first page.. So, I can identify :)

There is a way in Tapatalk to trace members appearing offline but browsing the forum.

Now a days I am using it to trace them[emoji6]

Tapatalk got updated recently. With that update, the look and feel of the app is completely changed and it is not comfortable as earlier. There is no way to browse the different sections of the forum. Time line is also not differentiating read and unread threads.

Yeah bro, Tapatalk for iOS still ok but on Android it's total waste now, not easy to use.

I'm using the old version on Android which is nice. I blocked the update using Titanium backup!! Post your reviews on Play store and give a single star rating. It's not only us, there are a lot of people facing this issue.

Yes its not good and comfortable as earlier....

Sadiq said:
1. There is no way to browse the different sections of the forum.
2. Time line is also not differentiating read and unread threads.

1. its available as a dropdown in the top bar :k
2. there is tiny tny blue bar in front of the threads to denote unread status.. :lol

ilikered said:
I'm using the old version on Android which is nice. I blocked the update using Titanium backup!!

alternately, we can just uncheck the box for auto update in the app on Play Store.. ;)

Yes its now look worst. I downgraded to older version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock