Tandav | Saif Ali Khan | Amazon Prime Video | Jan 15

Finished it over the weekend. Good enough to keep me hooked till the end.This is a pretty solid 7/10.
Lol at the peeps rating it to obscurity.
Pretty decent attempt at doing an Indian House of Cards.
Really want a S2.
I didn't see Gora vs Kaala in House of cards unlike the beaten to the death concept of persecution of muslims,caste divide among Hindus shown in Tandav.A 3rd grade director like Ali Abbas Zafar can never in this birth make something remotely closer to House of Cards :)

I didn't see Gora vs Kaala in House of cards unlike the beaten to the death concept of persecution of muslims,caste divide among Hindus shown in Tandav.A 3rd grade director like Ali Abbas Zafar can never in this birth make something remotely closer to House of Cards :)
Racism, Casteism, Patricarcy, Resentment towards muslims, using cuss words... are a reality. They will be there in movies/tv as long as they are a core part of society. Love stories, sh#tty comedies, over the top action scenes, item numbers...all are beaten to death...yet they exist. How well these concepts are received depends on how well they r written....

Racism, Casteism, Patricarcy, Resentment towards muslims, using cuss words... are a reality. They will be there in movies/tv as long as they are a core part of society. Love stories, sh#tty comedies, over the top action scenes, item numbers...all are beaten to death...yet they exist. How well these concepts are received depends on how well they r written....
Agreed and there are 100 other subjects which none of these Bollywood gods would dare to touch.Why because picking topics like Muslim mistreatment and divide in society along caste lines will get you support of a part of so called Intellectual society,you may get an award too for showing the dirty underbelly.But honestly has there been any attempt to showcase the subjects like say Reservation? Untouchability? Why?

Agreed and there are 100 other subjects which none of these Bollywood gods would dare to touch.Why because picking topics like Muslim mistreatment and divide in society along caste lines will get you support of a part of so called Intellectual society,you may get an award too for showing the dirty underbelly.But honestly has there been any attempt to showcase the subjects like say Reservation? Untouchability? Why?
Didn't Sacred Games show radicals from some slum area of Muslim neighborhood?

Ohh, you are one of those. Did you give a rating of 1 on imdb without watching it? I enjoyed it, you do you bro.

Ohh, you are one of those. Did you give a rating of 1 on imdb without watching it? I enjoyed it, you do you bro.
Well i have watched and not rated.What't the point of ratings when you had likes of Gunda having rate 9 at IMDB.Anyway good that someone liked Tandav.Cheers :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock