Tandav | Saif Ali Khan | Amazon Prime Video | Jan 15

People on Internet from special community are calling the series Hinduphobic. Where actors portraying roles of Shiv, Narayan are using vulgar language? Is that true?
Well words like "-- Redcated -- ,f***k r common abusing language in specially streaming contents...Only mute sound in TV...
Nothing much abusive words as I feel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well words like "-- Redacted -- ,f***k r common abusing language in specially streaming contents...Only mute sound in TV...
Nothing much abusive words as I feel.
That's alright for character but they are portraying the lord Shiva?

Last edited by a moderator:
The day is not far when the storylines like that of Tandav will be as obsolete as family dramas of Badjatyas and Karan Johar.It is pure rubbish and waste of time.I cannot name 1 actor in the entire series who has done justice to his role or character.

aQvu9qp.png

Leftists, Conservative, Centrist aside. Can anyone tell me whether it was entertaining or not? I am about to start watching from tonight.

The day is not far when the storylines like that of Tandav will be as obsolete as family dramas of Badjatyas and Karan Johar.It is pure rubbish and waste of time.I cannot name 1 actor in the entire series who has done justice to his role or character.
Sunil Grover?

I completed 3 episodes with much difficulty. The script is dull and boring with same old scenes. Murders, kidnap, politics, corrupt police etc., with as usual cuss words, foul language.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock