Breaking SuperStar Rajini to announce Political entry on Dec 31

Jithin91

Contributor
Reaction score
I am not new to politics. Entering is equal to victory. I will announce a decision on December 31. I want to ensure that my decision has a vision for the people of Tamil Nadu. If God wills, I will enter enter politics : Rajinikanth

War means politics. I'm not new to politics, aware of all the difficulties in it. To win the battle, you need a strategy. Rajinikanth says he will finally announce his decision to enter politics on December 31. Por Varum pothu paakalam.

DR8eJ7xU8AAQkYf.jpg

Rajinikanth at Fans Meet earlier today at Chennai

‘I will announce my decision on Dec 31’: Rajinikanth on his political entry

Last edited:
Yep nobody can beat as of now admk , dmk vote base of 50-60% of TN vote bank

Its impossible to 3rd person come to power by ignoring two as of now
Not only that if I'm not wrong kamal is leading in News 7 Tamil survey than Rajini, kamal is winning or not is another debate though, first let him announce war then wecan discuss 😉

Not only that if I'm not wrong kamal is leading in News 7 Tamil survey than Rajini, kamal is winning or not is another debate though, first let him announce war then wecan discuss 😉

Survey are prediction by group of people in reality it must be different

ex) 2016 legislative TN assembly election the same news 7 predict dmk will win

But we know the result

Imo Rajinikanth having silent fan base like thala

Rajini having more fans than kamal

Twitter is not reality one can have 'n' number of Id's ;);)

Last edited:
Chezhi bro, one of believable astrologer of Karnataka told,rajni will become next CM if u believe in astrology

Last edited:
Rajnikanth or Kamal will perform well but won't capture power.

Whats the need of the hour to become TN CM is a deep knowledge of Caste Politics & getting the coalition right.

If Rajnikanth & Kamal Hassan gets the right partners they may create a big shake up but till now it isn't look like they are in Right Coalition.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock