Breaking Sun NXT App Added On Jio Set Top Box

I am not sure about other languages, but all the Sun Network Tamil channels are available in the SUNNXT Android TV app. Polimer News was available too. I am not remembering more than that.

I believe these channels should be available in the Jio TV STB version of the app as well.
Jio stb version of the app? I didnt get this

Jio stb version of the app? I didnt get this
The 3rd party apps available inside the Jio STB are often customized for Jio Fiber. For example, unless we have a Premium or VIP account, I guess we could not watch the LIVE channels in the Hotstar app if we download it from the Google Playstore and use it in either an Android TV or a mobile device.

Last edited:
Checked With Petta Movie
You mean you are not getting ANY audio, right? Meaning, not just the Dolby Digital output, but no audio at all. Because that was the main complaint in the thread I had linked above. If that is the case, if your TV has such an option, please try changing the Dolby Digital (or Compression) Setting from Dolby Digital to PCM. That way, you might at least get Stereo audio as opposed to no audio.

You mean you are not getting ANY audio, right? Meaning, not just the Dolby Digital output, but no audio at all. Because that was the main complaint in the thread I had linked above. If that is the case, if your TV has such an option, please try changing the Dolby Digital (or Compression) Setting from Dolby Digital to PCM. That way, you might at least get Stereo audio as opposed to no audio.

I'm Getting Audio Bro!

Only Dolby Digital Sound Is Not Coming!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock