7HTLJCP.jpg

rJ1Wu1t.jpg

ioHhzxA.jpg

7HTLJCP.jpg

rJ1Wu1t.jpg

ioHhzxA.jpg

Last edited:
Live Channels Also Available Bro..?
I am not sure about other languages, but all the Sun Network Tamil channels are available in the SUNNXT Android TV app. Polimer News was available too. I am not remembering more than that.

I believe these channels should be available in the Jio TV STB version of the app as well.

Edit:
Thanthi TV and News 7. Not Polimer :p

Last edited:
I am not sure about other languages, but all the Sun Network Tamil channels are available in the SUNNXT Android TV app. Polimer News was available too. I am not remembering more than that.

I believe these channels should be available in the Jio TV STB version of the app as well.
I dont think polimer news was streaming bro

:no2: :no2: Only Thanthi and News7 Tamil.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock