Suggest me smartphone under 30K

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3
  • Views: Views 313

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
Regular day to day use scrolling Insta and few browsing and office work. Good camera and decent look.
Although, I've Moto Edge 50 Pro in mind but, UFS 3.1 is not there. Does it make any difference?
Pour some suggestions guys.

You have already picked best one, go for Edge 50

Moto Edge 50 Pro and Oneplus Nord CE4 are the top choices under 30k. However if you could extend the budget by a little you can consider the IQOO Neo 9 Pro. Everyone knows the basic specs of all 3 models so I will just highlight the differences or the USP of the 3 devices.

Moto Edge 50 Pro: Wireless Charging, Reverse wireless charging, Pantone Validated Display and Camera, 68W charger in box, but LPDDR4, UFS 2.2, Poor update schedule.

Oneplus Nord CE4: UFS 3.1, 100W charger in box, higher battery capacity, but no wireless charging.

iQOO Neo 9 Pro: flagship SoC 8G2, LPDDR5, UFS 4.0, 120W charger in box, but no wireless charging.

BTW, are you asking these suggestions for yourself or others. And do you really buy those devices. Asking because you are the one who often posts such "suggest me a phone under xxxx" threads. You have posted so many threads so far. Just curious.

BTW, are you asking these suggestions for yourself or others. And do you really buy those devices. Asking because you are the one who often posts such "suggest me a phone under xxxx" threads. You have posted so many threads so far. Just curious.
Yes! Each time I ask suggestions here, I purchase the device and posted about it after few days or weeks or months in final reply. Ans, request MoD to close threads accordingly. BTW thanks for asking, I just love how we all notices things.

You can see :-

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock