Suggest me laptop

Ravi budhwar

Reaction score
All my dear friends please suggest a laptop for my friend .one of my friend want to purchase a laptop not for a big use but for just net surfing and for entertainment . price should not more than 28,000 as he is just purchasing for entertainment he have choosed two laptops also one is frm acer and other is frm toshiba also suggest which one is better .

As we have many computer experts pls suggest

1. Toshiba Satellite C640-I4014
Model No - Toshiba Satellite C640-I4014

Color - Black

Processor - Intel Core i3-2330M Processor
(2.2 GHz, 3MB Cache)

Operating System - None

Memory Slot - System Memory (expandability): upto 8 GB DDR3
Memory Slot 1 (GB): 2GB DDR3
Memory Slot 2 (GB): None

Hard Disk Drive (HDD) - 500 GB SATA @ 5400 RPM

Screen Size / Display (cms) - 35.56cm (14) HD LED display
CSV Screen (16:9 aspect ratio)
Resolution: 1366 X 768 pixels

Webcamera - Integrated with Face Recognition Feature

Graphics - Mobile Intel HM65 Express Chipset
Intel HD Graphics

Optical Disk Drive (ODD) - DVD Super Multi with DVD RAM Support + - R DL(SATA)

Connectivity - LAN: 10/100 Mbps (RJ45 port)
802.11 (b/g/n) WB195-HMC
Bluetooth V3.0+HS

Sound System - Built-in Stereo speakers 1.2W with Toshiba Audio Enhancement
Intel High Definition Audio 1.0

Interfaces - RGB/VGA port, Kensington port, 2 USB ports, RJ45, Card reader (supports SD, SD-HC, MMC, mini SD), Mic-in, Headphone-out

Pointing Device - Touchpad: Multi-touch touchpad with gesture support

Security features - Slot for Kensington cable lock, User power on password, Supervisor password, HDD password

Special feature - Indigo Blue with Tops Pattern with Half Glossy Keyboard. Better Speaker with Audio Enhancement

Dimensions - Weight starting @ 2.1 kgs
Size (WxDxT): 339.6 x 232 x 31.9/36.9 mm

Battery Type - 6 Cell Lithium-Ion Battery

Warranty - 1 Year.

2. Acer AS5750-2332G50Mnkk

AcerAspireAS5750AE962332G50MnkkDatabase.jpeg

The generally decent specs make this basic notebook reasonably good value for money overall.
For $599 the 15.6in Acer Aspire AS5750-2332G50Mnkk is fair value for money overall. The 2nd Gen Intel Core i3 processor gives this basic notebook a pretty decent amount of computing power, although with only 2GB of RAM it’s not going to multi-task particularly well.

Processor
The AS5750 features a 2nd Gen Intel Core i3-2330M (2.2GHz), one of the faster low-end processors which can smoothly run productivity applications and some intensive software.

Graphics
The AS5750 comes with an integrated graphics solution called Intel HD Graphics 3000. It’s on par with a low-end dedicated graphics card, and is sufficient for modern games at the lowest settings.

RAM
The AS5750 comes with 2GB of RAM, which is enough to smoothly run a single program. This isn’t really enough for multi-tasking though.

Storage
The AS5750 features a 500GB hard disk drive, which is about average in size. It’s big enough for plenty of documents, but movies and the like will fill it sooner rather than later.

Screen
The AS5750 sports a 15.6in (1,366x768 resolution) gloss screen. The gloss screen does make outdoor usage a bit of a struggle, but stay out of direct sunlight and it’s still fine.

Portability
The AS5750 has average portability, because it weighs 2.6kg and is 33.2mm thick. It'll be straightforward to carry around.

so pls suggest a good laptop for my friend .frm above those .
or suggest any other

Acer one is looking better than Toshiba. Also Acer is a good reputed company. I suggest your friend to go with Acer one. GOOD LUCK. :)

As yyou have asked about these two... So I too suggest your friend for ACER one... Its looking nice... :)

Rather than looks go for service and good configuration..... Dell and Sony Vaio have good after sales service... and they have good configuration than acer....

Thanks friends for your suggestions.@ biswajit . Bro. I have already dell inspiration 15R with i5. And my friend have also same .but bro. He is just purchasing for entertainment and net surfing. So bro. Plz suggest btw toshiba and acer bro.

Dell laptop with i3 processor 15.6" HD LED screen and 2-3 gb ram with 300+ gb harddisk with hp inkject printer and multimedia speaker available at 30000

Acer and lenovo are inferior to dell

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock