Seeking Help Suggest me a phone in between 12-14K

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 3,107
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suggest you should go for Redmi Note 5 pro, but you should pay 1K more than your budget, but that's not a big deal for this featured phone :eek:k:

Redmi Note 5 pro or
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
That's quite confusing like whether I should go with Asus or Redmi? I'm ready to pay that which is good? Any suggestions guys??
Like if Redmi5Pro has 20MP camera then MaxProM1 has no hybrid tension and android O and upcoming P and Q updates.

Last edited:
MaxProM1 has hybrid
No bro, in Max Pro we can use two sim card + memory card. Redmi has hybrid slot.

This month the 6 GB variant of Max Pro will launch with improved camera & other specs.

No bro, in Max Pro we can use two sim card + memory card. Redmi has hybrid slot.

This month the 6 GB variant of Max Pro will launch with improved camera & other specs.
Sorry my bad I missed the no from that line. Now corrected!

Sorry my bad I missed the no from that line. Now corrected!
U can get RN5pro Now at 14.5k if u pay with Paytm in MI website/app...RN5 Is better than Asus Bro(Cam,Fastcharge).i think 64gb internal is sufficient.Asus max pro M1 will get android P for sure..,Very less chances for Q.RN5 pro Launched with N and now it got O update...it may or May not get P..but you will get MiUi updates that includes P features.

Last edited:
RN5 Pro
Moto G6
Asus Zenphone Max Pro M1
Honor 9lite
RN5
Honor 7x
Real Me 1 (if u r ok with no FP)

For RN5 Pro, RN5, Asus M1, Honor 9lite you can get 10% discount of SBI CC starting from July 16th to 19th. That will make RN5P to 13499

For Moto G6, (if u have a phone to exchange) on Prime day Amazon is offering extra 2000/3000 on regular exchange value + 10% Discount on HDFC Cards. That will make it to under 10K.
Also they may be selling the phone at 1000/1500 less that regular price. With that the regular price may drop to 12999/11499
Under 10K, moto g6 is an excellent steal deal. (If you love stock android nd a Premium looking phone)

Real me1 - discount of 10% on HDFC Cards, on Prime day.

Honor 7x may be selling at 9999/10999 on Prime day + extra 10% off on HDFC Cards..

These are my choices. Am also looking to buy a mobile for my friend in the same range.

After spending 15K I don't think RealMe1 is good option it's good for under 10K smartphone.
Real me 1 is 10999. Its as good as RN5P
Only problem is no FP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock