Seeking Help Suggest me a phone in between 12-14K

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 3,100
Status
Not open for further replies.
One more con is Realme using MTK processor.
Yes, indeed its a Mediatek processor. Am also not a fan of Mediatek

But
Helio P60 is one of the most powerful processor of midrange.
Helio P60 = Snapdragon 660
Check out the benchmark scores of P60.

There will be less development for Real me 1 because of MTK Processor.

Yes, indeed its a Mediatek processor. Am also not a fan of Mediatek

But
Helio P60 is one of the most powerful processor of midrange.
Helio P60 = Snapdragon 660
Check out the benchmark scores of P60.

There will be less development for Real me 1 because of MTK Processor.
Agree! I'm using 8999/- 3+32 GB variant it impressive at that only apart from this it don't have metallic finish which makes phone tough.

Last edited:
RN5 Pro
Moto G6
Asus Zenphone Max Pro M1
Honor 9lite
RN5
Honor 7x
Real Me 1 (if u r ok with no FP)

For RN5 Pro, RN5, Asus M1, Honor 9lite you can get 10% discount of SBI CC starting from July 16th to 19th. That will make RN5P to 13499

For Moto G6, (if u have a phone to exchange) on Prime day Amazon is offering extra 2000/3000 on regular exchange value + 10% Discount on HDFC Cards. That will make it to under 10K.
Also they may be selling the phone at 1000/1500 less that regular price. With that the regular price may drop to 12999/11499
Under 10K, moto g6 is an excellent steal deal. (If you love stock android nd a Premium looking phone)

Real me1 - discount of 10% on HDFC Cards, on Prime day.

Honor 7x may be selling at 9999/10999 on Prime day + extra 10% off on HDFC Cards..

These are my choices. Am also looking to buy a mobile for my friend in the same range.
what r the T&C of SBI CC offer...? They may give exemption to MI phones...

what r the T&C of SBI CC offer...? They may give exemption to MI phones...
Yes, now i doubt that..
Yesterday night, when they announced the Big Shopping days there was a separate slide for RN5P saying buy it for 13499 includes SBI CC offer) something like that.

Now seeing your post, i just checked its removed now.

Yes, now i doubt that..
Yesterday night, when they announced the Big Shopping days there was a separate slide for RN5P saying buy it for 13499 includes SBI CC offer) something like that.

Now seeing your post, i just checked its removed now.
ohhhh thats good.they may add it again.hope for the best. atleast at 14k.
EDIT:
Here it is...
j7xh4y.jpg

Last edited:
After spending 15K I don't think RealMe1 is good option it's good for under 10K smartphone.
I am using samsung galaxy on max 13,000,zenfone max pro m1 13,000 and realme 1 10990. realme 1 is better than other phones and also the price is very less we get the phone with back cover and tempered glass without any extra cost so i strongly recommend realme1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock