Suggest good android mobile in budget

• Thread starter SUNIEL
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 1,571

SUNIEL

Banned
Reaction score
I want to buy a new android mobile in budget of 5000 to 6000. Please suggest any if you are using. My basic needs are
1. OS android 4 and above i.e. Jelly bean, ICS. Dual core processer with 1 Gh, RAM 500 MB
2. Dual camera with 3g calling.
3. Internet HSPDA with 3g connectivity via sim[many mobile give 3g speed via wi fi but not by sim]
4. If dual sim standby then great but not much needed.
thanks in advance

I found 2 mobile matching with this
1. Karbonn A9 star[not plus] and 2. Lava iris402 anyone using?

i am not using any of these, but they look in that price range, going by their specs.... Karbonn A99, Karbonn A16, Lava Iris 405

SUNIEL said:
3. Internet HSPDA with 3g connectivity via sim[many mobile give 3g speed via wi fi but not by sim]

Wifi vs 3g (Speed)

Wi-Fi have increased the speed to over 300 Mbps; proposals for future Wi-Fi standards exceed 1 Gbps. Wi-Fi specifications don’t distinguish between upload and download speeds.

3G has a peak download speed of 3.1 Mbps, averaging 1.2 Mbps; uploads are slower, with a maximum of 1.8 Mbps and averaging about 470 Kbps.

but we can not expect WI-fi hotspot on all locations,so that is the reason he wants 3G support.

people said:
but we can not expect WI-fi hotspot on all locations,so that is the reason he wants 3G support.

exactly, we cant expect wi fi spot at small cities even 3g is also not available in small cities of india. But in next few month we can expect huge growth in 3g network like 2g

Suniel check Intex Aqua N2 too. Rs.6,990

4-inch display with 480x800 pixels resolution
1.2GHz dual core MediaTek (MTK6572) processor
512MB of RAM
5-megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED flash
1.3-megapixel front-facing camera
Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
Dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) with dual standby support

Intex Aqua N2 budget smartphone with Android 4.2 launched at Rs.6,990

Well if you buy an android phone then you should buy with 1gb ram because phone with 512 mb ram does not play game or play smoothly.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock