Seeking Help Suggest a good ftth broadband in Chennai

Reaction score
I am looking for a BB connection, my area has both Airtel and act fibernet. But Airtel runs completely under ground and act runs over electricity poles.

How is customer service of act fibernet in Chennai ?

Your valuable suggestions are welcomed.

I know a couple of people who enquired about ACT but couldn't get it in their area. According to them, ACT is just fine. Nothing bad about it.

In fact, I know a person who used Airtel Chennai for some time. He was also happy. If there is no Jio fibre looming and Airtel looking weak, I would have suggested both are even. Airtel has that spammy thing when it comes to contacts. They will trouble you for nothing to get more out of you.

Somehow I like to go with ACT at this point. But do check locally with friends. A real world research is always good.

ACT good value for money option,But Customer service is worst as far i have experienced ,You never be able to get in touch with Customer support guys atleast i have never spoken to one in last 6 months ,They have App i think that is name sake again,As long as service is up and running its good they give equal upload download speed,If you are light user Jio should be fine as they are the only guys give STB free of cost others charge 4K or rent it min 200+gst each month

I live in Chennai and Airtel is worth it, the next best option is Hathway, Third comes ACT
For better offers and customer service I'll recommend you Airtel
Hathway is expanding its market share in Chennai rapidly

Even though not in race, why not BSNL? offer in chennai 299+tax first six months,50gb@20mbps/month, unlimited calling. Fup 1 Mbps. After six months change to any plan. Till 25 March. CC is bad as there is limited staff but not very bad they are atleast replying in telephone exchange

Even though not in race, why not BSNL? offer in chennai 299+tax first six months,50gb@20mbps/month, unlimited calling. Fup 1 Mbps. After six months change to any plan. Till 25 March. CC is bad as there is limited staff but not very bad they are atleast replying in telephone exchange
But exchange is 500mts from my house

I have used Airtel, Act and BSNL and have stayed with ACT. Airtel is good but mind it they throttle torrents speed and many websites are banned if they think it is inappropriate for us to watch. BSNL is dead now and are clueless with what is happening in real-world. Their speed and plans are crappy. Maybe good if there is no other providers to choose from. As for ACT their plans are marginally costlier than Airtel but they maintain consistent upload and download speed and for me they do not throttle torrents and do not block websites like Airtel. Agreed ACT customer care is not too good but I had rarely contacted them for downtime and it has been only couple of times and they did respond within the TAT. I would definitely recommend ACT in Chennai.

what are the present minimum plans in chennai for hathway and act apart from 799. Is there any plan below that?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock