State election Results (BJP wins UP, Uttrakhand, Manipur & Goa &Congress wins Punjab)

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 110
  • Views: Views 7,490
RE: State election Results (BJP wins UP and Uttrakhand & Congress wins Punjab)

The problem is.... 4 big underdeveloped states... UP bihar WB odissa

All were being ruled by non bjp... non congress govts.

Thats why development was less.

Now we can expect UP to be developing on a faster pace... wid BJP coming there. :win

Yes Sarkar bro. I also believe in that only. With 2 party system only, a country can truly move ahead with faster pace.
Also, all elections should be done together. Same period for state & centre. That way, people can effectively use their power of vote.

Ritesh said:
Yes Sarkar bro. I also believe in that only. With 2 party system only, a country can truly move ahead with faster pace.
Also, all elections should be done together. Same period for state & centre. That way, people can effectively use their power of vote.
Yeah multiple election through out year and it's election restrictions only delay govt project. So all should be done together.

Sarkar said:
I strongly believe in 2 national paty political system.

Tamilnadu exceptional in this scenario ;) ..

with just 51 Votes , Irom Sharmila Chanu loses in Manipur Election. She fasted for years for rights of people of Manipur. Citizens of Manipur blessed her with 51 votes.
This is the beauty of Indian democracy.
just imagine,The lady who fought for the rights, sacrificed so many years, of Manipur got 51 votes.
Nothing broke my heart more than the loss of irom sharmila today

Optimus_Prime said:
with just 51 Votes , Irom Sharmila Chanu loses in Manipur Election. She fasted for years for rights of people of Manipur. Citizens of Manipur blessed her with 51 votes.
This is the beauty of Indian democracy.
just imagine,The lady who fought for the rights, sacrificed so many years, of Manipur got 51 votes.
Nothing broke my heart more than the loss of irom sharmila today

So do you think she fasted for people?? :lol

Sarkar said:
I strongly believe in 2 national paty political system.

but, in a democracy, everyone has the right to get elected and chosen to represent their group of people.

Thats d power of democracy.

Though, Indian election system is very deep/diverse, with lok sabha, rajya sabha, gram panchayats, municipal corp elections, student elections.... etc, all is so mingled up, that it creates chaos.

and yes, elections shud not carry on at different times of the year, but only 1 month shud be decided, for carrying out all d elections.

UP_election_results_2017_All_you_need_to_know_about_Uttar_Pradesh_election_result.png

courtesy: timesofindia

State election Results (BJP wins UP and Uttrakhand & Congress wins Punjab)

01fe8b2f18403690a089870d8d48d67a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock