Sound not working in Android!

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3
  • Views: Views 638

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
Hey guys IN Note 1 sound not coming, it happened all of sudden. The DND was active at this time. Both speaker are not working whereas connected wired earphone they are working. What should I should do?

One of the reasons could be due the phone detecting an earphone even when one is not connected.

1) Disable Bluetooth.

2) Switch Off phone.

3) If your phone has 3.5mm jack, clean it by blowing air into it. You could also try using a toothpick or a thin ball pen tip to clean it gently (very very gently!). If your phone has no 3.5mm jack, just restart your phone instead of switching it off.

4) Switch On phone.

5) If the issue is still there, you could try using the following app to see if it resolves the issue. There are many such apps in the play store. You could try them out too. (search for "disable and fix headphone jack" or "disable headphone fix loudspeaker")

** Make sure to disable mobile data & wifi before using this app. We don't know what information unknown apps like this could collect **

Actually I am aware of this but there is no headphone 🎧 icon on notification bar.

I would say it wouldn't hurt to try out those steps anyway, because the earphone symbol not showing could be a false positive & part of the issue, may be?

In addition to the previous steps, you could also try out the following speaker cleaner app. It emits certain frequencies that forces out anything physical (like dirt or water) that is blocking & stopping the speaker from functioning properly.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock