Discussion Sony LIV & Zee5 merge on the cards?

Sony LIV & Zee5 merger will be huge but the pricing should be right to beat Prime Video, Hotstar and JioCinema.

33 Million subscribers without IPL is not a simple task. Their premium content played a huge role to attract affluent consumer.

Sony LIV & Zee5 merger will be huge but the pricing should be right to beat Prime Video, Hotstar and JioCinema.

33 Million subscribers without IPL is not a simple task. Their premium content played a huge role to attract affluent consumer.
They can put premium/4k price tag @Rs.2999/- per annum :D as Zee5 charges Rs.1499/- now for 4k plan.

Finally OTT fans might realize that Jio cinema premium can be better choice for Rs.999 in future with most of premium English content and live sports (Cricket, Football etc)
I would rather pay ₹999 with ads than pay ₹2499 like F1 is doing. This is how TV works. We get to enjoy sports, movies, music and entertainment at less than price of two movie tickets as ads subsidizes the subscription cost for us. It's a win-win for everyone.

Hopefully i never subscribe any premium plans which have ads...rather preffer HD without ads even 4k with ads...i can sustain ads inbtween in cricket but never in any movies/web series ..i have opted out even DTH for one of this reason too...even if it's free there should be a limitations...

I am not interested in any english contents...needed Indian contents and specially Hindi and southern regionals...happy to subscribe them if they r not having ads..now almost all premium subscription i have which till now doesn't have ads in between movies ...
Let's see how it goes once they due..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock