Discussion Sony LIV & Zee5 merge on the cards?

That tweet is a mistake probably....show is actually on sonyliv....but whoever is running the twitter page must have mistakenly typed zee5.

The Social media admin/intern has mistakenly tweeted Zee5.. The show is only on Sony Liv, its not on Zee5...
Maybe the witches did it. It makes sense to put a spell to change their platform.

I am not joking, here. It's could be a marketing gimmick. Also Zee5 feels ideal platform to have English shows as they had shows like Friends: Reunion, Citizen Khan, Community etc.

Maybe the witches did it. It makes sense to put a spell to change their platform.
Could be...
Also Zee5 feels ideal platform to have English shows as they had shows like Friends: Reunion, Citizen Khan, Community etc.
Did they have community? I don't think so.. I had watched it only on Sony Liv.. Anyway, they never had enough English content compared to Sony Liv... I associate Sony Liv atleast with some of the English shows.. Zee5 don't have any apart from Taboo.

Did they have community? I don't think so.. I had watched it only on Sony Liv.. Anyway, they never had enough English content compared to Sony Liv... I associate Sony Liv atleast with some of the English shows.. Zee5 don't have any apart from Taboo.
I think they had Community as a seperate show or I watched it via Zee Cafe. I remember streaming Community.

One thing is sure now...both zee5 and sonyliv twitter accounts are run by the same person

Sony Liv is set to upend the OTT pecking order with the Zee merger

Sony Liv's global subscriber base has surged to 33.3 million from about 18 million at the start of 2022, the majority of which came from India.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock