Sony KIX Will Be Rebranded SONY ESPN ,and Launch one more New Channel

• Thread starter Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 59
  • Views Views: Views 8,522
RE: Sony KIX Will Be Rebranded SONY ESPN ,and Launch one more New Channel

Shadow said:
well I feel the same way about Sony channel s too.. LA liga is always going to be a league where there will be 10 matches that are worth watching...bundesliga is way better than Seria a BC of style of play And fans..
FIFA WC was a disaster on Sony ...
I don't think ESPN has the presence At this moment in football coverage in Europe to bring a change...most of the games are being controlled by being and sky at this moment

If you remember during the classic ESPN Star days, with matches especially on ESPN, they used produce their own graphics and commentary. I remember that even upto the 2010 season of Barclays Premier League, ESPN produced its own graphics as well as commentary. The coverage of 2010 FIFA World Cup was amazing.
What Sony did in 2014 was, they just bought the content and relayed it directly without any input from their end so it turned out to be a disaster. This is what STAR does now for BPL. They just receive & relay the content directly from Premier League/IMG.
With the arrival of ESPN, you can again expect a revolutionary makeshift in sports broadcasting. STAR will have a really tough time now.

Good news ... but not for me i m not gonna subscribe at all :lol :lol

santosha172 said:
but not for me i m not gonna subscribe at all :lol :lol

I never expected such comments :dodgy

No one will force u tht :D

praks001 said:
If you remember during the classic ESPN Star days, with matches especially on ESPN, they used produce their own graphics and commentary. I remember that even upto the 2010 season of Barclays Premier League, ESPN produced its own graphics as well as commentary. The coverage of 2010 FIFA World Cup was amazing.
What Sony did in 2014 was, they just bought the content and relayed it directly without any input from their end so it turned out to be a disaster. This is what STAR does now for BPL. They just receive & relay the content directly from Premier League/IMG.
With the arrival of ESPN, you can again expect a revolutionary makeshift in sports broadcasting. STAR will have a really tough time now.

so u want 2 Indians so called experts to sit around a table and discuss football.. I will rather watch pl/IMG program ten times over than watch it...
u r making it seem as if all the work during espnstar was done by ESPN and star had no role in it..
do u remember Sony's input at WC ? it was the first time in history a channel didn't telecast the national anthems....to say the least....

Honestly it wasn't done in India , most house shows given by Espnstar SG / HK....

Only "Football Locker Room & Football Crazy" r made in India :k

sony and espn looking ahead on football wc so they shake hand to rebrand sony kix as sony espn

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
No one will force u tht :D

No need to force as its waste of money nd time :D :D

sainibro said:
sony and espn looking ahead on football wc so they shake hand to rebrand sony kix as sony espn

Football WC is far way ;)
May be Euro 2016 :k

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Football WC is far way ;)
May be Euro 2016 :k

may be rahul bhai

Shadow said:
so u want 2 Indians so called experts to sit around a table and discuss football.. I will rather watch pl/IMG program ten times over than watch it...
u r making it seem as if all the work during espnstar was done by ESPN and star had no role in it..
do u remember Sony's input at WC ? it was the first time in history a channel didn't telecast the national anthems....to say the least....

well I'd say that STAR's role was as good as it is nowadays. Secondly, none of ESPN, STAR or MSM are Indian companies. SONY had hardly any experience of broadcasting football at such a large extent at that time. They had only broadcast selected FA Cup matches before. Thirdly, among all the sports brodcasters in India, ESPN is the oldest, most experienced & the best.

Back
Top Bottom