Sony KIX Will Be Rebranded SONY ESPN ,and Launch one more New Channel

• Thread starter Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 59
  • Views Views: Views 8,522
RE: Sony KIX Will Be Rebranded SONY ESPN ,and Launch one more New Channel

BTW After Fox took over Star in India,
many Premier League house-shows are disappeared...
Now all shows r directly from ''Premier League World'' & ''Football Today'' took from ITV or BT Sport (Not sure)....
I miss Monday Night Football where 5 experts analyse the games with Andrew Leci presenting...
Also ''Football Locker Room''...
''Engine Block'' of Formula 1 , X-Games, ESPN Spelling Bee, Cheerleading competition,Gymnastics ...etc

Although many cricket & football(UK) related shows may not return with Sony ESPN, many other US events along with Sports-Center & also Indian based shows are expected......

Shadow said:
Which football do u mean?? :p

Serie A, La Liga A, FA Cup and most importantly FIFA World Cup & Euro 2016. Sony has acquired all the major football rights except BPL. Going by the trends of STAR, they may even give up Premier League next season. Unless you are a cricket fan, all the Star Channels are useless now except SS4 to some extent.

praks001 said:
Serie A, La Liga A, FA Cup and most importantly FIFA World Cup & Euro 2016. Sony has acquired all the major football rights except BPL. Going by the trends of STAR, they may even give up Premier League next season. Unless you are a cricket fan, all the Star Channels are useless now except SS4 to some extent.

Bro UEFA leagues r missing ;)
They r the pinnacle of club football...

Also Bundesliga is better than Seria A :P

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Bro UEFA leagues r missing ;)
They r the pinnacle of club football...

Also Bundesliga is better than Seria A :P

Its all upto personal choices. I find Serie A better than Bundesliga. But UEFA are the pinnacle of club football, I agree to that. And it doesn't seem that TEN would let it go anytime soon. But there is no doubt that the position of STAR would be seriously going to be challenged in coming days with arrival of ESPN.

praks001 said:
Its all upto personal choices. I find Serie A better than Bundesliga. But UEFA are the pinnacle of club football, I agree to that. And it doesn't seem that TEN would let it go anytime soon. But there is no doubt that the position of STAR would be seriously going to be challenged in coming days with arrival of ESPN.

Seri A was better to watch when Inter & AC Milan were on top of the game along with Juventus ....But corruption & other distractions made Seria A like French League :shy

Bundesliga also dominated by Bayern ; but still worth to watch German attacking football than & Italians' defence :k

With the injection of ESPN , it would be great to enjoy more in-house programmes for cricket & football :luv

Interesting thing to see the logo,
Let's see how well they design.

Gssran said:
Interesting thing to see the logo,
Let's see how well they design.

pretty straight forward i guess :lol

DpKOf6s.png

Is it made by you @ Rahulan bro ?