Sony Pictures Core (formerly Bravia Core) - Streaming service discussions

I can't understand when spiderman no way home available in sony liv to premier user then why bravia core listed the same movie under rental scheme? Only for Imax or Dolby Atmos like staff

I can't understand when spiderman no way home available in sony liv to premier user then why bravia core listed the same movie under rental scheme? Only for Imax or Dolby Atmos like staff
It's for 1 credit for me...this means here also it's for premium users...
It's for rent in Google TV rs 120
Buy rs 700/-

It's for 1 credit for me...this means here also it's for premium users...
It's for rent in Google TV rs 120
Buy rs 700/-
Thats the question .
Sony liv giving to all premium user and bravia core which is also from sony providing the same title in Rent or purchase scheme.

Thats the question .
Sony liv giving to all premium user and bravia core which is also from sony providing the same title in Rent or purchase scheme.
In Sony live we have to pay for subscription...
In Bravia core credit means it's one way of payment itself but free for select model buyers..

In Sony live we have to pay for subscription...
In Bravia core credit means it's one way of payment itself but free for select model buyers..
I don't think its so. If free then free for all supportive model and if under purchase scheme then its for all model

I don't think its so. If free then free for all supportive model and if under purchase scheme then its for all model
There r T&C for every services...I have shared it in earlier post itself...for others they r providing free trial for 30 days...as per ur post itself they have already announced the subscription prices...

Thats the question .
You can watch the movie on Sony Liv only if you keep active subscription. But if you redeem or purchase on Bravia Core, it is added to your library and you can watch it without subscribing to any OTT service. It is like owning a DVD or Blu-ray of the movie.

Can anyone post player screenshot of Bravia Core? Does it show quality info like this:

DJPlpKM.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock