Sony Pictures Core (formerly Bravia Core) - Streaming service discussions

Just started right..wait for a day or 2..m
The search was also not working at start...later workéd..

BTW no other payment option?
Possible from the web browser link... Sign in - Google Accounts
J2GE5Qp.jpg

No.. have to wait to get more clarity as no info about what all titles will be available.
Fine..
As per the screenshot it shows as Upto 100..

I don't think they will provide more than 100 movies for single subscription...

is this allowed only on sony tv?
can we get this apk on shield tv?
Yep...
3Rd party apk is avail...i have tried and installed in FTS 4K MAX and Mi Box 4k...we can install but it's not opening...

Anyways in this advanced technology and era of hacking/cracking oneday someone may find the way to get it on other devices too..

Presently it's only on Sony Bravia TV...

Yep...
3Rd party apk is avail...i have tried and installed in FTS 4K MAX and Mi Box 4k...we can install but it's not opening...

Anyways in this advanced technology and era of hacking/cracking oneday someone may find the way to get it on other devices too..

Presently it's only on Sony Bravia TV...
thanks guys for clarifying. i downloaded the apk this morning but haven't tried yet. i guess no point now

@Bhat, are you getting IMAX Enhanced screen on any of the movies?. Mostly observing too big black bars on top and bottom of the screen....

@Bhat, are you getting IMAX Enhanced screen on any of the movies?. Mostly observing too big black bars on top and bottom of the screen....
I think new titles r in full screen...older is not...i think they might not be compatible to TV screens...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock