Sony Pictures Core (formerly Bravia Core) - Streaming service discussions

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
Bravia Core, Sony's new streaming service now officially launched in India and giving 30days complimentary to tv L series TV onwards. Here are few snaps
AsKekpe.jpg

pQsi1m9.jpg
izZoPgP.jpg
iUbV7l5.jpg
xILe5d2.jpg
EAtPAo1.jpg
HTyqpkC.jpg
f3A0k67.jpg
f3A0k67.jpg
92Tf13F.jpg
vhgycSa.jpg

yT9WJ48.jpg

Uw0nqln.jpg
aXhrez9.jpg
C8dtQeM.jpg
K0wTn9n.jpg

Last edited:
Terms & Conditions
(1) This Promotion begins 1 April 2022 and will end 23 January 2026. This Promotion may be discontinued or extended at any time at Sony's discretion. This Promotion is applicable to certain Sony smart TVs and available in India. The Sony smart TV models eligible for this Promotion ("Eligible TVs") are A95L, A80L, X95L, X90L, X82L, X80L, A95K, A80K, X95K and X90K. (2) Purchase an Eligible TV and register for BRAVIA CORE™ by 23 February 2026 to be eligible for the offers of this Promotion. Subject to these terms and conditions, this Promotion entitles you to claim: i) 10 movie credits for A95L, A80L, X95L, X90L and A95K or 5 movie credits for the rest of the Eligible TVs. Each movie credit is sufficient to redeem one movie from a certain selection. The movie credits will expire 12 months from being added to your BRAVIA CORE account, but you may watch the movies redeemed via BRAVIA CORE until 23 February 2028, subject to BRAVIA CORE Terms of Service; and ii) 24 months of BRAVIA CORE Subscription Video-on-Demand for A95L, A80L, X95L, X90L and A95K or 12 months for the rest of the Eligible TVs. Subscription period will begin from the time of registration of your BRAVIA CORE account. At the end of the included subscription period your access to the Subscription Video-on-Demand content will cease. (3) You have to sign-up and create an account for BRAVIA CORE on your eligible TV by 23 February 2026 to access this promotion. Once you have registered you will receive an account confirmation email and the BRAVIA CORE movie credits and Subscription Video-on-Demand detailed above will automatically be added to your account. To create a BRAVIA CORE account, you must be 18 years of age or older, and accept the promotion terms and conditions, BRAVIA CORE's Terms of Use, Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Redemption of this Promotion requires the version of BRAVIA CORE app to be up to date on your eligible TV. The latest version of the BRAVIA CORE app is available on Google Play Store. (4) It is not possible to purchase additional credits as part of this promotion at this time. Available movie titles are subject to change without notice. All titles are offered in the highest available format including Standard Definition, High Definition, 4K, 4K HDR, or 4K IMAX® Enhanced. Availability varies by market and title. IMAX® Enhanced content enables the full IMAX® Enhanced experience—IMAX® Enhanced titles are available on IMAX® Enhanced certified TVs only. (5) You may stream on up to four eligible TVs per BRAVIA CORE account at a time. BRAVIA CORE is not available, or may not be supported, in every country and language. Sony reserves the right to make changes to, suspend access to, and/or terminate the BRAVIA CORE platform at any time. BRAVIA CORE features Pure Stream™, which offers streaming between 30–80 Mbps. To access Pure Stream™ at 30 Mbps, you must have a minimum Internet speed of 43 Mbps. To access highest-quality Pure Stream™ available at 80 Mbps, you must have a minimum Internet speed of 115 Mbps. To enjoy 80 Mbps with Pure Stream™ functionality, you need to connect to the Internet via Wi-Fi (wireless LAN) that supports IEEE 802.11 n/ac/ax*1. BRAVIA CORE is not responsible for network restrictions or available bandwidth. Network service provider restrictions and terms may apply. (6) The offer of this promotion including movies credits are non-redeemable for cash, non-transferable and non-combinable with other offers/discounts. Movie credits have no cash or refund value and are not for sale or resale. The offers of this promotion are subject to change without notice. (7) Promoter: Sony India Pvt Ltd. Kindly note that availing offers (if any) and making transactions shall be governed by the terms and conditions and privacy policy of the content owners and payment platform respectively and you agree to abide by the same. (8) "SONY", "BRAVIA" and "BRAVIA CORE" are trademark or registered trademark of Sony Group Corporation or its affiliates. Google TV and related logos are trademarks of Google LLC. Google Play Store is a trademark of Google LLC. IMAX® is a registered trademark of IMAX Corporation. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Icons and images are simulated and are for illustrative purposes only. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. All terms are subject to change without prior notice. *1 Only A95L supports IEEE 802.11ax

It was existed in my Sony Bravia 4K TV (2022)...i didn't registered ...checked and there was 4-5 movies avail for free at that time...few days ago the app got an update...i didn't checked after update...

It comes pre-loaded with a dedicated Bravia Core button on newer Sony TVs. We also get 1 year complimentary subscription I guess.
For me its 30days
When I first purchase tv, App was there but Not working after that it was vanished from tv
From today I got the app again with 30days activation process
HSUnJpy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock