So far, Modi Govt. has done nothing but talk: Jim Rogers

yeah.. all d ghar wapsi crap has risen in past 1 yr only..

Though, Modi is working on a macro level... I think it wud take abt 3-5 yrs, to notice substancial changes, to common man.

The only sphere he is doing excellent is, videsh neeti ( foreign policy) :hehe
Every month he is on onsite visit :shy

shawl_who said:
Though, Modi is working on a macro level... I think it wud take abt 3-5 yrs, to notice substancial changes, to common man.

Every month he is on onsite visit :shy

a common man does not have the ability to know the changes that has been made in n over the decades.

Prateek Marwadi said:
a common man does not have the ability to know the changes that has been made in n over the decades.

that is wht I intended to say.. that it ll take time, for the effects of d changes to reach d common man. & yes, things cannot be changed overnight.. !!

But all of us have to build more pressure on d govt, so that things speed up.. :tup

shawl_who said:
that is wht I intended to say.. that it ll take time, for the effects of d changes to reach d common man. & yes, things cannot be changed overnight.. !!

But all of us have to build more pressure on d govt, so that things speed up.. :tup

i m a little bit pessimistic for the short term but optimistic for the long term i.e. for the next ten years
still bro ... u r living in delhi which is one of the best place along with bengaluru.
but those who have been living in UP MP Bihar, they r the most deprived people of the modern india.

modi has developed the gujarat. if he follows Gujarat model throughout india then i m sure in next 20-25 years we wud b on the verge of developed nations

but i love this modi led indian govt.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock