(Snaps)Yuvraj-Hazel ‘Wedding' , Kohli n Team India arrive for celebrations

e6ad6ab4ae26bfb1592123bd2aee63e2.jpg

9dfa36cd9a4fcfd79ebce6eb3a31dd37.jpg

Hazel Keech takes on a new name post marriage to Yuvraj Singh – read details here

Indian cricketer Yuvraj Singh finally tied the knot with his long-time girlfriend Hazel Keech in a private ceremony at the spiritual dera of Baba Ram Singh Ganduan Wale in village Duffera (40 kms from Chandigarh) yesterday, in the presence of his close friends and family.

If reports of are to be believed then during the wedding, Hazel was constantly referred by a new name Gurbasant Kaur by Saint Balvinder Singh, who was executing the rituals. It’s being said that Saint Baba Ram Singh Ji suggested changing her name from Hazel to Gurbasant. It’s well known that Yuvraj Singh and his mother Shabnam Singh are ardent followers of the saint and now it seems the new member of their family, Hazel, too has began following him.

Praising Hazel’s spirituality, Shabnam Singh had said in an earlier interview, “She has also met our Guru ji a couple of times and she follows him truly and with full dedication, as she understands we cannot question our Guru Ji. We all know how he saved Yuvi from cancer and helped in bringing my boy back to life.”

It’s being said Yuvi’s father Yograj Singh didn’t participate in his son’s wedding ceremony because of this very reason. He doesn’t believe in the saint at all. However the bride and the groom visited him later in the day to seek his blessings.

It’s surprising that Hazel has agreed to change her name as just a few months back she had raised her voice against being racially discriminated by a reputed money transfer company because of her seemingly un-Indian name. She was reportedly refused money from the company as her name didn’t sound Hindu enough to them. “…May be I should change my name to Gayatri or Bhagwati next time. I even asked them if I should recite the Gayatri Mantra or Hanuman Chalisa. My mother is a Hindu and she is a brown Indian lady, who was with me when this happened. They gave me a tough time because I am fair-skinned. You cannot deny me something because of my name or the way I look. India is known for its diversity and such acts should not happen,”Hazel said in an earlier interview. But as they say when you’re in love, everything seems right.

Hazel Keech takes on a new name post marriage to Yuvraj Singh - read details here - Bollywoodlife.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock