After Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech's Wedding, Cricketer Ishant Sharma Ties The Knot

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
It's surely a time of bliss and joy for the Indian Cricket team. Just a few days back Yuvraj Singh got married to Hazel Keech in a 5-day-long extended ceremony and now it's cricketer Ishant Sharma who's taken the big plunge!

The pacer got hitched to the basketball player Pratima Singh on December 9 in an intimate ceremony in the capital. The couple reportedly met in 2011 when Ishant was invited as the chief guest for Delhi's IGMA Basketball Association League.

In attendance were many esteemed guests from the sports fraternity including Yuvraj Singh, MS Dhoni and Yogeshwar Dutt. Ishant also invited Prime Minister Narendra Modi to his wedding.

Honoured and blessed to have met Shri Modiji with my fiancé Pratima Singh. A lifetime achievement for us and my greatest of thanks to our Prime Minister for his time and for all that he has done for the country.
@pratima0808

After Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech's Wedding, Cricketer Ishant Sharma Ties The Knot - News18

Reactions: Omi
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock