Snapdeal launch BOB RuPay Credit card

😂😂😂 I can digest Patanjali as it has seperate fanbase but Naaptol?
Naaptol has a separate fanbase as well. It consists of people who loves watching hairy bellies being shaved.

Naaptol has a separate fanbase as well. It consists of people who loves watching hairy bellies being shaved.
Thats y DTH companies are fond of these channel and frequently adds on their platform.
From childhood I wonder who watch that kind of channel and why, now I got my answer.
Bdw, Are you one of them ????

Thats y DTH companies are fond of these channel and frequently adds on their platform.
From childhood I wonder who watch that kind of channel and why, now I got my answer.
Bdw, Are you one of them ????
I only was fan of telebrands workout routines. 😉

Sona Belt, Sofa cum bed, those days were awesome.
I genuinely watched those Telebrands ads. Those were actually entertaining. I remember begging my mother to buy things off TV. I wanted everything from that easy slim belt to portable camera to that sewing machine. But she never did. She knew better. 😏

I genuinely watched those Telebrands ads. Those were actually entertaining. I remember begging my mother to buy things off TV. I wanted everything from that easy slim belt to portable camera to that sewing machine. But she never did. She knew better. 😏
My brother's friend bought Sofa cum bed 😂

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock