Smartphone Related Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,711
  • Views: Views 217,609
Poco F5 is going on sale at an unbelievable price in the upcoming BBD sale. I was initially thinking of buying iqoo neo 7 pro but then this phone provides almost the same sort of performance for much less and currently i own multiple Xiaomi/poco devices and my experience with them has been great. I do not care about the camera at all. Need a phone with decent ram management and network reception since i live in a rural area. Any suggestions are welcome 🙏

Poco F5 is going on sale at an unbelievable price in the upcoming BBD sale. I was initially thinking of buying iqoo neo 7 pro but then this phone provides almost the same sort of performance for much less and currently i own multiple Xiaomi/poco devices and my experience with them has been great. I do not care about the camera at all. Need a phone with decent ram management and network reception since i live in a rural area. Any suggestions are welcome 🙏
Consider staying away from Xiaomi.
About ram management MIUI has gotten worse after every update. I am using Poco M4 5G as you know I barely use any app and disable 90% of the app. My phone barely has 1.1 GB free Ram on 4G variant. Than you got occassionally calling issue with VoWifi and 5G.

Unbeatable phone at that price. Performance, display, network performance all top notch. Camera not that great though. Blind purchase at that price. Except for MB issue.

About the adware they are aware about since months way before articles has been published. They have pushed security updates but still a security risk is present. Also @shreyaskini bro. This is the state of call recording. They no longer offer MIUI dialer. It's your outdated Google dialer with constant recording failure.
hQBUS0w.jpg

Poco F5 is going on sale at an unbelievable price in the upcoming BBD sale.I do not care about the camera at all. Need a phone with decent ram management and network reception since i live in a rural area. Any suggestions are welcome 🙏
If RAM management is your priority, then avoid almost all Chinese brands, including my favorite Motorola. Mi / Poco / Xiaomi is very very bad in this. Earlier I used Poco F1 - 8GB+256GB version, during 2019-2020. Almost 50% RAM remains unused all the time. I locked the app to NOT remove from Background (in multi-task menu), remove some sh!tty tick mark to NOT remove from Memory, but still, MIUI will kill the app from time to time. TBH, it is total waste to buy anything more than 6GB RAM for xiaomi phones, imho.

Poco haven't released any kernel sources for Poco F5. No development except Evolution X rom. Which is pretty good.
All popular ROMs are there along with evolution x, crdroid, lineage, Arrow and Havoc.

But yes, since F5 has been new phones so less ROMs as of now in comparison to F4.

Is internet speed strength on all handset models are same or whether it differs?

If differs, then which brand has better internet speed strength?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock