Smartphone Related Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,711
  • Views: Views 217,551
Is internet speed strength on all handset models are same or whether it differs?

If differs, then which brand has better internet speed strength?
Motorola, One Plus on Cellular

On Wifi, Realme and iQOO. Haven't tasted Nothing in long time so don't know.

Under 20K, undoubtedly Moto and Infinix.

YouTube recommended me some old cheap mobile. I got weird nostalgic vibe seeing the removal battery.
My brother had this Samsung phone I don't remember the model name. It was one of those midrange ones. I remember swapping batteries to use it throughout the day. It took 3-4 hours to charge full. How times have changed in 10 years.

Government of India slashes import duty on key components used in the production of mobile phones. The import duty has been reduced from 15 per cent to 10 per cent.

2mgWZOu.png

I am in love with Samsung. Have reported smartphone issues in several brands but look at how detailed and in depth response Samsung’s team gave after a careful investigation with promised resolution instead of just a generic reply or simply asking to do a factory reset or visit service center.

I1zSpeM.jpg

I am in love with Samsung. Have reported smartphone issues in several brands but look at how detailed and in depth response Samsung’s team gave after a careful investigation with promised resolution instead of just a generic reply or simply asking to do a factory reset or visit service center.

I1zSpeM.jpg
Only if they had an international phone policy like Apple, could’ve recommended them for android flagship

Only if they had an international phone policy like Apple, could’ve recommended them for android flagship
Pricing is too high and India gets Exynos variants. That's the issue. No real upgrades over the last two three years. 100MP to 200MP. S+ series model has same camera hardware since two or three iterations if I am not wrong. They are just changing chipset and charging way too higher. Same with FE series. No real innovation in A series after A52/A52s. A7* series are priced like mad. I will prefer Vivo V series above them if I don't care about software then.

Right now Nothing/OnePlus R/iQOO Neo Pro/Pixel *A series perfect in this price tags. Just cannot recommend Vivo V series due to UFS 2.2 storage and monospeaker and weak processor. Rest they are fine. This time iQOO Neo 9 Pro has great camera and specifications for the price. Nothing Phone 2 was great except camera and price. It's buttery smooth in experience. Pixel 7A still king of camera/still shots. Pixel 7 also was available at 42-43K in sales. One Plus 11R was available under 42K for 512GB under sales. Same goes with Motorola Edge 30 Ultra. Samsung has no chance, despite good camera and software support. Many purchased that snapdragon 888 variant at 31-32K in sales, but battery life is way too poor. I wish India gets Snapdragon variant really soon.

Last edited:
Is any new google pixel mobile coming in April-May and will it be mid-range mobile as begin speculated?

Also post Asus left mobile market there is any neutral mobile mobile handsets in India left. most of them are dominated by Chinese and Samsung midrange is that good.

Is any new google pixel mobile coming in April-May and will it be mid-range mobile as begin speculated?

Also post Asus left mobile market there is any neutral mobile mobile handsets in India left. most of them are dominated by Chinese and Samsung midrange is that good.
Hope Google pixel 8a midrange mobile expect on may 2024 , ( romurs r spread, not 💯 confirm)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock