Smartphone Related Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,709
  • Views: Views 216,511
Thanx...
One more thing is I need good camerra too..Although I have Nikon Coolpix camera that I can't carry where ever I go...
I am not using mobile very much..It's a passion of buying latest mobiles at least in 2 years even the old mobile working flawless...Last time I had posted a thread for suggestions but still didn't buy any...
Moto cameras are very good for their price.

I have not used FakeMe (the spammer of smartphone launches) and Vivo phones' camera, but heard in reviews that Moto G60 camera is almost very good, especially considering the price in online reviews. U can go for it, imho...

Guys is it good time to buy pixel 4a, i am in the market for a smartphone around 30k. Not interested in any of the Chinese brands. Don't want motorola too. Prefer clean software experience + camera. This will be my backup phone.

Guys is it good time to buy pixel 4a, i am in the market for a smartphone around 30k. Not interested in any of the Chinese brands. Don't want motorola too. Prefer clean software experience + camera. This will be my backup phone.
It's almost a year old now. If you are fine with that, then go ahead.

Software is great but the hardware is really mediocre for that price. Pixel 5a is around..maybe wait a little.

Thanx to all for the suggestions...
Now bought Redmi more 10 pro...

I am getting ads of mobile brand named Nefon...Price and specs r great...
Is this fake or genuine?

grtCtm7.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock